The world as I see it — by R C Norman

Image

Scones

Scones

I normally don’t photograph food, but these scones sitting on a baker’s tray at a recent Farmer’s Market caught my eye. For me, they were as interesting to look at as I’m sure they were Delicious to eat. Maybe next time, I’ll put away the camera and pull out my wallet. May 26, 2012.
Specs: Nikon D7000, 105 mm, F/5.6, 1/400, ISO 400

Advertisements

7 responses

1. Thanks Stacy for your compliment. Truly appreciate it. — Rob

June 11, 2012 at 5:45 pm

2. I love looking at photos of food, and I hope you keep including them when you take a shot that you like.

June 9, 2012 at 8:00 pm

• Thanks Darla. You can be sure that if I won’t pass up good food shots if I see them 🙂 – Rob

June 11, 2012 at 10:32 am

3. Good job Norman! I’ve nominated you for the Commentator Award.Please check it out.Congratulations!

June 9, 2012 at 2:41 pm

4. You managed to capture their distinct “homemade” look, as opposed to mass-produced baked goods. They look delicious, and your photo is beautiful!

June 8, 2012 at 6:30 pm

5. Nice shot! They look extremely inviting, though I admit that for a photographer in such situations its always a big choice whether to focus the camera first or to satisfy the craving by eating the dish first :).

June 8, 2012 at 2:35 pm

• Probably why I don’t photograph food very much — it’s usually in my stomach before I have to chance to shoot it. Got lucky this time! Thanks for the comment.

June 8, 2012 at 2:40 pm