The world as I see it — by R C Norman

Image

MG Classic

MG Classic

How would you like to get behind the wheel of this MG sports car? The rich, natural wood dashboard caught my eye when strolling around the Farmer’s Market in Deltaville last weekend. The car was in pristine condition and could be yours for only $18,500. I’ve already had my mid-life crisis!
May 26, 2012
Specs: Nikon D7000, 62 mm, F/8, 1/1000, ISO 640

Advertisements

6 responses

1. Thanks for the comment, Rick. I’ve always loved these cars too and just couldn’t pass up this shot.

June 6, 2012 at 11:20 am

2. I’ve always wanted one of those – preferably 1955,6 or 7 TD, TC, etc. I love the look, but I would settle for an MGB too. What fun cars! Thanks for the look!

June 6, 2012 at 12:36 am

3. This would be a TC, TD or TF, I would think. Not necessarily that fast though great for cornering and having fun inside the speed limit. I drove a 1970 Midget for 16 years until relatively recently (which was fast enough).

June 2, 2012 at 4:38 am

• Thanks Murray. I didn’t know what model or year it was, but whoever owned it kept it in pristine condition. Appreciate the comment. – Rob

June 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

4. Well, I have been driving MG in 1969 in Las Palmas on Canary Island. I am not if it was classic, but it went fast on up and down hills there. Cool photo.

June 1, 2012 at 8:18 am

• Hi, thanks for the comment. I don’t know much about MG’s, but saw this one and had to capture the sportiness of its interior. It looks like a fast car! Cheers – Rob

June 1, 2012 at 11:42 am